Thoughts on Science!
There is no subject that points to the glory of God like Science! Though I have to admit, Math's Fibonacci number is pretty extraordinary too (thank goodness that Math and Science go together)!
“It is the glory of God
to conceal a thing: but
the honour of kings is to
search out a matter.”
“Great are the works of the LORD;
They are studied by all who delight in them.”
Psalm 111:2- NASB
Or as The new Passion Translation states:
“For God’s mighty miracles astound me!
His wonders are so delightfully mysterious
that they leave all who seek them astonished.”
This is Mrs. J’s Science classes in a nutshell!
• realizing that we are fearfully and wonderfully
made (Psalm 139:14).
• seeing the orderliness and reasonableness
of God’s universe.
• following God’s command to become good stewards of the Earth (Genesis 1:28).
• learning how to classify, analyze, and quantify.
• learning to work in a systematic way